Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back from the beach...........

Well, eight days later and I'm home from the beach. Not home because I want to be.. but because the weather turned cold and rainy and no one would stay a few extra days with me! But I guess for now I'm glad to be home. Now when I get to the office tomorrow and face 8 days of build up I may be singing a different song!

Moments to remember.....
Beach trip with family can really be nice! It was nice to see the smiles on the George and Zanna's faces as they played in the sand... and it was a hoot to watch Jocelyn keep from touching the sand with her hands OR her feet! This was the trip that George leaned to swim with out floaties and Jocelyn learned to like the floaties!!!!

Zanna announced that both her front two teeth are loose.... when they come out is a 'big day' and they never seem like babies any more................

1 comment:

Jim said...

Sounds like some great memories Ann. Glad to hear you all had fun!